LAWD Director, Ian Robertson, has 35 years’ experience in agribusiness management and real estate, including working with major rural resellers, pastoral houses and corporate real estate service companies.
With deep rural farming connections, Ian is a well-regarded property professional and has established a strong reputation for his specialist expertise across New South Wales, particularly in the Central West region.
Recognising no two situations are the same, Ian uses a variety of selling methods including private treaty, auction, and EOI and tender, along with off-market transactions, to optimise outcomes for his clients.
Bachelor of Rural Science, University New England
Licenced Real Estate Agent and Stock and Station Agent, New South Wales
• Lunico Aggregation (New South Wales) – $23 million
• South Bowan Park (New South Wales) – $16 million
• Ladysmith Feedlot (New South Wales) – $16 million
• Elambone (New South Wales) – $10 million
• Warrakimbo (New South Wales) – $9.4 million
• Lawlingvale (New South Wales) – $8 million