Victoria is an Associate Director of Valuations for LAWD based in Brisbane, Australia and has over five years of experience in the valuation of agribusiness assets.
With a practical upbringing on a cattle station in central Queensland, Victoria has particular property experience in the valuation of intensive agricultural assets such as poultry farms and feedlots, as well as post farm gate processing facilities throughout Australia.
In addition, Victoria has a strong financial and analytical background providing a sound knowledge base for the valuation of such assets. She is experienced in undertaking valuations for Mortgage Security and Financial Reporting purposes, as well as pre-purchase due diligence advice.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Certified Practicing Valuer
- Registered Valuer, Queensland
- Bachelor of Business Management (Real Estate and Development) – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Economics (International Trade and Finance) – University of Queensland