Quality Assurance Manager
Peter is the Quality Assurance Manager for LAWD, based in Toowoomba, Australia and is a Fellow of the Australian Property Institute.
With over 35 years of property experience in the valuation of agribusiness assets and a lifetime of experience in the Australian agricultural sector, Peter’s advice is highly regarded both at a personal, individual and corporate level. He has particular expertise in the valuation of intensive agricultural assets, including post farm gate facilities, large-scale cattle feedlots in addition to cattle stations and broad hectare cropping properties throughout Australia. All valuation reports prepared by LAWD are reviewed by Peter, who provides guidance and mentoring to the team.
• Fellow of the Australian Property Institute (FAPI)
• Certified Practicing Valuer
• Registered Valuer, Queensland
• Diploma of Agriculture – Dookie Agricultural College
• Bachelor of Business (Real Property Valuation and Administration) – Queensland Agricultural College
• Master of Commerce (Land Economy) – University of Western Sydney