Darcy Tobin is a Sales Negotiator in LAWD’s Melbourne-based Development Transactions and Advisory Team and is enthusiastically paving the way for a long and successful career in property.
Already, Darcy has been involved in more than $200 million worth of real estate transactions and has developed expertise in market research, transactions and negotiations, targeted acquisitions, business development, strategic consultancy advice, land development and capital markets.
Prior to joining LAWD, Darcy worked in the large commercial real estate industry, where he gained experience in real estate transactions, and developed exceptional skills and an understanding of diverse asset classes.
Darcy brings an excellent work ethic to his role which, combined with his attention to detail and excellent communication skills, has allowed him to progress significantly since joining the LAWD team. He is passionate about the property industry and always looking to grow both personally and professionally. During his short time in real estate, Darcy has had significant exposure to high profile development land sales within the greenfield growth areas. He assists the team with a range of tasks including prospecting, conducting market research and establishing and maintaining positive and trusted relationships with LAWD’s clients.
• Bachelor of Property and Real Estate (Distinction), Deakin University
• Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate – Agents Representative)
• Catholic Church portfolio – undisclosed
• 40 Dalton Road, Thomastown – $13 million plus
• Merrifield various – approximately $5 million
• 1290 Mickleham Road, Greenvale – $5 million plus
• Beveridge various – $10 million plus