LAWD Director, Elizabeth Doyle, has more than 12 years’ experience in agricultural transactions and property valuations.
Based in LAWD’s Melbourne office, Elizabeth’s extensive background in valuations has seen her act a valuer across a number of property sectors since 2011. She has personal experience in agriculture having spent much of her childhood at a family property at Berrigan in New South Wales.
Elizabeth has expertise in managing and assisting in the sale of large-scale agricultural properties and agribusinesses throughout Australia. Notably, she managed the process for the sale of the $370 million Corinella Portfolio (in 27 separate contracts) in her inaugural year at LAWD. Included in Elizabeth’s diverse professional skillset are her exceptional organisational skills, superior analytical and communication abilities and excellent service to clients.
• Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
Certified Practising Valuer
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Valuation), RMIT University
• Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
• Agent’s Representative Certificate (Victoria and Tasmania)
• Corinella Portfolio (Victoria and South Australia) – circa 22,386 hectare cropping portfolio (sold to 27 individual parties), $370 million
• Lawson Grains (New South Wales and Western Australia) – circa 103,006 hectare fully integrated grains business, $580 million
• Kalanga (Queensland) – circa 12,840 hectare irrigated and dryland cropping enterprise, $80 million
• Moora (New South Wales) – circa 524 hectares with 7,800 megalitres of water entitlements, $55 million
• Euroley (New South Wales) – circa 2,419 hectares, $17 million