Andrew Graham brings 30 years’ experience in property valuation and real estate and has transacted more than $2 billion in sales since 2015.
LAWD Director, Andrew Graham, has spent more than 30 years’ working as both a property valuer and real estate agent across a range of asset classes in metropolitan areas and major regional centres across New South Wales.
Andrew’s expertise in property transactions spans residential and commercial development sites, healthcare and government projects. He has experience in a variety of funding models including joint ventures, and structured transactions, and since 2015, he has been involved in more $2 billion in transactions.
Throughout his career, Andrew has provided expert advice on property matters including development sites, acquisition and strategic transaction management, due diligence, highest and best uses studies, asset optimisation, impaired asset solutions/monitoring, market studies, portfolio audits and compulsory acquisition and expert witness reporting. He has regularly provided advice to Government on key infrastructure projects.
With his broad technical experience, Andrew understands every aspect of a property project and is driven to provide excellent client service and achieve premium outcomes for clients.
- Bachelor Business Land Economy (Distinction), Western Sydney University
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment, Securities • Institute Australia
- Associate and Divisional Council Member of Australian Property Institute
- New South Wales Certified Practising Valuer
- Licensed Real Estate Agent New South Wales
- South-Western Lands Portfolio – $580 million
- The Peninsula, Hill Road, Wentworth Point – $360 million
- Menangle Park Estate – $300 million
- Edmondson Park Estate – $225 million
- WSU Milperra Campus – $200 million+
- 161 Princess Hwy, Arncliffe – $150 million+
- 3 Bridges Road Moorebank – $150 million+
- Lot 1 Menangle Road, Menangle Park – $65 million
- East Village, Spring Park – $55 million
- Nepean Health Hub Project – $50 million
- Orora Petrie Mill (Queensland) – $50 million
- 431 Glebe Point Road, Glebe – $39 million