William is an elite sales performer and negotiator with a passion and commitment to the agriculture industry that spans a career of more than 25 years.
William Morris is an elite sales performer and negotiator with a passion and commitment to the agriculture industry that spans a career of more than 25 years and over 600 property sales.
A decade in agricultural machinery in his early working life created deep connections across the farming community and set the foundation for a successful move into property sales, where William has become a go-to specialist in Western Australia’s greater wheatbelt – from broadacre farms to lifestyle properties.
William’s years of experience as an agent comes with a commitment to relationship-building and a determination to make every sale the optimal experience for his clients, leading to a prolific sales record each year.
In addition to his expertise as a selling agent, William has also acted as a leasing and managing agent on numerous holdings across WA.
- Cert IV Property (Real Estate)
- Auctioneers License
- The Merredin Airfield (in conjunction with Burgess Rawson)
- Business assets of CGH Pty Ltd in Bibra Lake to global malting company
- A trio of off-market sales to a mining company seeking carbon offsets and re-vegetation
- Bodallin Farms (South Bodallin) – circa 15,300ha dryland cropping enterprise, $8 million
- Joes Place (Holleton) – circa 5,090ha mixed farming enterprise, $5 million
- Slades (Cramphorne) – circa 1,900ha mixed farming enterprise, $2 million
- Jakos (Bruce Rock) – circa 1,460ha dryland cropping enterprise, $3.4 million
- Gelmis (Red Gully) – circa 413ha mixed farming enterprise, $1.5 million
- Dunbars (Marvel Loch) – circa 5,443ha mixed farming enterprise, $3.8 million
- Talgo Downs (Goomarin) – circa 4,861ha mixed farming enterprise, $5.6 million
- Wedgewoods (Daadenning Creek) – circa 913ha dryland cropping enterprise, $2.5 million
- Kenandra (Tampu) – circa 11,047ha mixed farming enterprise, $6.7 million
- Quondong Aggregation (Doodlakine) – circa 1,482ha mixed farming enterprise, $3.07 million