7 Railway Avenue, DURI NSW 2344
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1 m²
- 4 Garage
- House House Category
Enjoy an easy-care lifestyle in this superbly maintained three-bedroom home located in the quiet village of Duri. Offering generous proportions to perfectly suit a growing family the home’s flexible floorplan features an open-plan design with a centrally located kitchen overlooking the family living and dining area with a separate formal lounge room.
The kitchen features a gas cooktop and Westinghouse wall oven with a stylish grey subway tile splashback and a fantastic walk-in pantry offering ample storage solutions.
Outdoors you will be delighted with the garaging facilities on offer. With side drive-through access to a large detached 12* metre by six* metre shed, the shed includes lock-up bays, concrete floor, power and an undercover barbeque area providing an ideal space for a mancave and entertaining. Rear lane access into the back yard and out the front provides off-street undercover caravan parking and additional undercover car spaces ensuring you always have your vehicles out of the weather.
Beautifully kept gardens and lawns surround the home with a bio-cycle septic system in addition to excellent rainwater storage helping to keep things green through the drier times.
This feature-packed home will tick a lot of boxes that need to be viewed in person to be truly appreciated
– Superbly maintained home, on a spacious 1,012* square metre block
– Three carpeted bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and the master features and ensuite
– Side access to large detached 12* metre by six* metre shed ideal for tradespeople
– Front raised carport perfect for caravan storage plus extra car spaces
– Bio-cycle septic system and solar panels
– Reverse-cycle split-system air-conditioning, two gas points and ceiling fans throughout
– Additional outdoor dining and patio area
– Neutral colour palette and timber look vinyl flooring