Land Agribusiness Water and Development (LAWD) and map19 are pleased to present for sale the High Country Avocado Aggregation (the Aggregation), a highly productive irrigated horticultural opportunity across three strategic growing areas in South East Queensland, benefited by secure water in each location.
Key investment highlights include:
• Comprising total landholdings of 420* hectares across the Hampton, Blackbutt and Bundaberg regions of south-east Queensland and supported by an ideal climate, quality soils and secure water.
• Established to 235* hectares of predominantly Hass avocado orchards, providing production for 10* months of the year.
• Benefited by high rainfall and secure water in each location with a combination of bore and scheme water and including 83* megalitres of on-farm water storage.
• Growing production with 56* hectares of planted orchards aged 5* years or less.
• Potential to further develop with 96* hectares of land available for future plantings.
• Excellent operational infrastructure across the aggregation including housing, machinery shedding, cool rooms, frost fans and solar arrays.
• Independent Sunnyspot Packhouse packing business which has provided packing services to the avocado industry for 22* years and includes multiple third-party packing customers.
• Direct links through to marketing operations with exposure to multiple export markets.
• Experienced ongoing management and staffing in place.
• 72%* equity ownership in Hampton Irrigators, which provides water to the Hampton orchards and holds a 556* megalitre bore licence expiring 2111 and a 10-year water supply agreement with Toowoomba Regional Council.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTERST CLOSING THURSDAY 4 AUGUST 2022 AT 4PM (AEST)
+ 61 439 349 977
+ 61 400 646 106