Land Agribusiness Water and Development (LAWD) and Ray White Bundaberg are pleased to present for sale the Elliot River Horticulture Portfolio (the Portfolio), an institutional scale horticultural opportunity comprising 667* hectares, located in the productive Coastal Burnett region of Queensland.
Currently utilised as an irrigated vegetable/market garden enterprise, focused on the production of capsicum, tomatoes, and zucchinis), the Portfolio has been extensively developed to irrigation and is benefited by substantial water entitlements to support operations.
Key investment highlights include:
• Operated as an institutional scale irrigated vegetable/market garden enterprise.
• 667* hectares in total, of which 456* hectares (68%) is considered arable with topography generally level to gently undulating throughout.
• Featuring land use transformation attributes, ideally lending itself towards an institutional scale macadamia orchard development, benefited by the inclusion of a substantial volume of water entitlements, high quality irrigation infrastructure and substantial on-farm water storages.
• Various sources of irrigation water, including groundwater, supplemented and unsupplemented allocations, triangulate irrigation water reliability.
• Situated in the Coastal Burnett region of Queensland, one of Queensland’s most productive horticultural regions, supported by quality soil types that have virtually no agricultural limitation and are primarily described as being free draining grey to brown sandy loams, with some areas transitioning toward a self-mulching black loam.
• Offered for sale on a vacant possession basis or subject to a long-term triple net lease, with the proposed rent being in the order of $2,555,000* per annum.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING AT 4PM (AEST) ON TUESDAY 16 AUGUST 2022
+61 433 160 413
+61 419 714 039
Warren Hitzke - RAY WHITE (conjunctional agent)
+61 437 239 688
Jim Mullett - RAY WHITE (conjunctional agent)
+61 428 871 799