Land Agribusiness Water and Development (LAWD) and Ray White Bundaberg are pleased to present for sale Duke Road Macadamias, a high-quality macadamia orchard, featuring excellent tree health, located in the productive Coastal Burnett region of Queensland.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Comprising a total land area of 150* hectares, the Property has been extensively developed and features a total planted macadamia orchard area of 93.5ha*, established in 2020 (70%), 2021 (13%) and 2022 (17%), featuring excellent tree health.
• The orchard has been planted with 9 metre row spacings and 3.5 metre tree spacings with an array of varieties including MCT1, A203, A4, A16, P, G, 741 and Daddo. Rootstock is predominantly H2 with the exception of 3,000* Daddo trees which have been planted on Belmont, a South African rootstock.
• The Property is benefited by 311* megalitres of Medium Priority (Kolan) water allocations and a 90* megalitre on-farm water storage, capturing overland flow (post rainfall events) to support operations.
• Irrigation water is primarily supplied via the Bundaberg Irrigation Scheme via two individual pump stations. Pump sites are fitted with Southern Cross centrifugal irrigation pumps, connected to WEG, 3-phase electric motors. Primary filtration to each pump site is provided by Amaid screen filters, whilst secondary filtration is provided by Amaid in-field filters, each fitted with automatic flushing technology.
• The orchard can be irrigated in three shifts at maturity, with irrigation water currently being applied to the orchard via drip tape that will be upgraded to low level sprinkler application in 2025.
• Situated in the Coastal Burnett region of Queensland, one of Queensland’s most productive horticultural regions, supported by quality soil types that underpin extensive macadamia developments within the immediate area.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING AT 4PM (AEST) ON WEDNESDAY 17 AUGUST 2022
Simon Cudmore +61 433 160 413
Jim Mullett (Ray White) +61 429 871 799