LAWD is pleased to offer for sale this unparalleled opportunity to secure a significant landholding within the Urban Growth Boundary (UGB) & in Melbourne’s sought-after North Growth Corridor.
The property is designated for potential residential use within the Wallan Structure Plan. In addition, the site benefits from an extensive frontage onto Wallan-Whittlesea Road as well as proximity to the Wallan Township, Wallan Railway Station & Hume Freeway.
Key property features:
• Substantial scale of 16.19ha*
• Located in the Wallan East (Part 1) PSP
• Extensive frontage of 309m* onto Wallan-Whittlesea Road
• Earmarked for potential future residential use within the Wallan Structure Plan
• Potential to yield 300-325* residential lots (STCA)
• Walking distance to the Wallan Township & Railway Station
• Ease of access to the Hume Freeway
• Positioned approximately 44km* north of the Melbourne CBD
• Situated in close proximity to land held by some of Australia’s largest developers including Resimax & Frasers Property
• Ideally located within the rapidly growing Mitchell Shire which is set to increase 4-fold to 170,000* residents by 2041
345 Wallan-Whittlesea Road is for sale by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 24 August at 3pm.
To obtain further information or to request an Information Memorandum, please contact a member of the LAWD team.