This 50*ac – 20*ha property is indeed a rare offering, it is hard to find a block with such open clear, mostly flat, arable pasture, perfect for horses, a few sheep, cattle or cropping.
Ideally suited to a family looking for a fabulous lifestyle location, comfortable as is and with plenty of scope to add your own touch and capitalise on your investment.
• The Property benefits from long, sealed frontage to the Yass River Road.
• Pastures include a mix of improved and native perennial grass and sub-clover pastures.
• The pastures are highly suited to the local climate to take advantage of the district’s non-seasonal rainfall. A recent comprehensive fertiliser program underpins this productive lifestyle opportunity.
• Original improvements including stock yards, open bay storage shed, stables shed and horse shelter
• Fenced in to three paddocks, reliable water with one good dam and unequipped bore. Domestic water is secured by three rainwater catchment tanks connected to the house.
• Contemporary brick veneer home, kitchen with electric cooking and meals area, family lounge room with traditional open fire and RC/AC.
• Three bedrooms, all have built-in robes, family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity plus separate toilet and laundry.
• Set amid a tree lined, well fenced house yard and enclosed dog run.
• Situated 15* kilometers east of Yass in the productive Capital Region of New South Wales. The location of the Property provides ease of access to the historic town of Yass as well as being an easy 61-kilometre commute to Canberra, located in one of the fastest growing Local Government Areas in New South Wales.
For more information on this lifestyle opportunity, please contact the below:
0409 524 901
- Open Fireplace
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Water Tank