Forthcoming Auction (once restrictions are eased)
The property is situated approximately 46 kilometres south west of Melbourne's Central Business District (CBD). The site benefits from convenient access to Little River Train Station and the Princes Freeway, offering accessibility to the CBD. The area offers an escape from Melbourne's built up suburbs with access to villages such as Little River and Lara.
- Significant land holding: 95.84ha*
- Extensive frontage of 1,598.24 metres* onto Argoona Road
- Entire land is effected by a public acquisition overlay (PAO7)
- Planning Zone: Rural Conservation Zone
- Situated within the Western Grassland Reserve
- Environmental Significance Overlay (ESO1 & ESO4)
- Beautiful riverfront setting
- Local Authority: Wyndham
- Accessible to Melbounrne CBD / Lara / Geelong
This is rare opportunity to acquire an affordable land holding of substantial scale. Interested parties should obtain their own town planning and/or other advice in relation to the zoning and overlays on the subject Property and its proposed use and development of the Property (if any).
For further information including an Information Memorandum on the property, please contact Peter Sagar and Paul Callanan.