The Marian Vale Estate is fast selling out, with only a few lots remaining now is the time to act. Spectacular views towards the Bungonia National Park and beyond.
This beautiful lifestyle block is only 10* minutes from Goulburn and 5* minutes off the Hume Highway. Marian Vale Estate is located at 422 Tiyces Lane Boxers Creek, all lots have bitumen sealed road frontage to the Marian Vale Road.
Quality land on the edge of Goulburn is becoming extremely rare, so don’t miss this unique opportunity to purchase one of these spectacular blocks.
• 20* kilometres from Goulburn
• 115* kilometres from Canberra
• 160* kilometres from Preston M5 & M7 Sydney
RU2 Rural Landscape
• Lot 20 DP1261856
• 40.00* hectare – 100* acre
• Gently undulating grazing land with pockets of native timber
• One dam and frontage to Mullwaree Creek
• Building Entitlement (S.T.C.A)
• Elevated building sites
• Well fenced
• Suitable for sheep, alpaca’s, or horses
• Bitumen sealed road frontage
• LRC through block
Goulburn retains its unspoilt natural beauty and country charm and offers an antidote to big-city living, with affordable housing, a strong and growing economy and an enviable lifestyle. Solid price growth, above 10 percent year-on-year, has been recorded in Goulburn and the neighbouring villages of Tallong and Windellama in recent years.
Like other communities bordering the ACT, Goulburn has an increasing number of residents commuting to Canberra to take advantage of many well-paid career opportunities there, but it's much more than a commuter hub, it's a community.
The village of Marulan provides basic shopping requirements while Goulburn, Moss Vale and Bowral provide the full complement of daily living and shopping requirements.
• Goulburn: 13* kilometres
• Marulan: 16* kilometres
• Bowral: 60* kilometres
• Canberra: 85* kilometres
• Wollongong: 100* kilometres
• Campbelltown: 120* kilometres
• Sydney CBD: 160* kilometres