Land Agribusiness Water Development (LAWD) is pleased to invite offers for Tubbo Station, an iconic Riverina pastoral station with extensive frontage to the Murrumbidgee River with the security of significant passive income from a lease to a solar farm.
• Significant scale – 14,875.59* hectares (36,757.6* acres).
• Renowned Riverina Sheep Station, but equally suitable for cattle breeding.
• 593* hectares leased to a solar farm providing $560,000* rent in the current year. 32* years of the term remains with an additional 3 x 5 year options.
• Open and sheltered riverine plains supporting productive grass and legume pastures.
• Securely watered by 20* kilometre frontage to Murrumbidgee River, 18* bores and dams.
• Paddock layout and laneway network maximises labour efficiency.
• 23* stand wool shed and full array of working improvements.
• Historic fully renovated six bedroom homestead set on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River.
• Two additional homes and shearers quarters provide accommodation for staff and contractors.
• Quality merino flock and plant also available to be purchased.
• Experienced and skilled management and staff.
Tubbo Station is for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 1 July 2021 at 4pm (AEST)
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage