Land Agribusiness Water Development (LAWD) in conjunction with LMB Livestock & Land Pty Ltd is pleased to present for sale Tuloona, a highly productive grazing and cropping property situated in the renowned Western District of Victoria.
Currently operated as a grazing enterprise focusing on the production of sheep grazing for fine wool and prime lambs, as well as cattle grazing for beef, oilseeds and cereal cropping, the property comprises a total land area of 2,418* hectares.
Key features of the opportunity include;
• Operated as a large-scale grazing and cropping enterprise focusing on the production of sheep grazing for fine wool and prime lamb, as well as cattle for beef.
• 2,418* hectares of which 1,848* hectares (77%) is gently undulating arable red gum tableland, with the balance, 570*hectares (23%), comprising dissected tableland with gentle slopes.
• Entirely circumnavigated by bitumen sealed road frontage.
• Rotational cropping undertaken on 425* hectares with canola, barley, wheat, lupins and clover.
• Extensively developed with improved pastures, water infrastructure, fencing, laneways and paddock layout, greatly enhancing productivity.
• High quality soil types and excellent climatic characteristics (average annual rainfall of 611* millimetres).
• Excellent structural improvements and infrastructure include numerous dwellings and accommodation, extensive rural shedding and livestock handling infrastructure.
• Situated in the well-regarded Western District of Victoria, one of Australia’s most fertile and productive agricultural regions, the property is located approximately 20 linear kilometres west of the Balmoral town centre.
• Well-located in relation to key infrastructure supporting the operations, including saleyards at Hamilton, processing facilities in Ararat (Ararat Meat Exports), Warrnambool (Midfield Meats) and Colac (Australian Lamb Company) and port facilities in Portland.
Rarely does an offering present where a prospective purchaser has the opportunity to acquire a property benefiting from scale, operational efficiency, and idyllic climatic characteristics in the highly reliable agricultural region of Western Victoria.
Tuloona is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 1 July 2021 at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
For further information, please contact:
+61 439 349 977
LMB Livestock & Land Pty Ltd
+61 417 321 392
+61 400 102 439