LAWD (Land Agribusiness Water Development) is pleased to present for sale Clydebank Aggregation. An institutional dairy asset with beef finishing potential, located in the Gippsland Region of Victoria. Comprising 1,273* hectares of contiguous land, the Clydebank Aggregation benefits from significant water entitlements, strategically implemented irrigation design and close proximity to major milk processing plants and livestock selling centres.
KEY FEATURES OF THE OPPORTUNITY INCLUDE:
• 680* hectares developed irrigation area comprising overhead spray irrigators (centre pivots and lateral move) plus 55* hectares of laser levelled flood irrigation area.
• Well-established annual and perennial rye grass-based pastures on heavy clay alluvial soils support a milking cow herd of 2,800* head.
• Significant water entitlements comprising 2,375* megalitres from deep groundwater and high / low reliability water sourced from the Macalister Irrigation district (MID) plus 615* megalitre storage & drainage diversion licences.
• Reliable 600* millimetre annual average rainfall area
• Four* herringbone design dairy complexes with associated plant and equipment
• Operational improvements including 240* tonne total silo grain storage, machinery sheds, haysheds, calf sheds and silage bunkers.
• Six* residences provide excellent accommodation options for managers and contractors.
• Located eight* kilometres east of Sale, 63* kilometres east of Traralgon and 225* kilometres from Melbourne (CBD).
Clydebank Aggregation is being offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing Thursday 15 July at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).