Land Agribusiness Water Development (LAWD) is pleased to present for sale the Murray River Organics’ Portfolio (the Portfolio), an outstanding dried vine fruit asset located in the Sunraysia region of Victoria, one of Australia’s premier intensive horticultural regions.
• A combined land area of 472* hectares across six holdings known as Alkira (29.14* hectares), Quondong (8.32* hectares), Yelta (27.14* hectares), Honour (8.32* hectares), Shaws (16.22* hectares) and Yatpool (382.57* hectares).
• Located within a 14 kilometres radius of one another.
• Diversified vineyard with approximately 151 hectares planted to dried fruit with varieties including sultanas, Flame Raisin sultanas, Sunglo sultanas, Sun Muscat raisins, currants (Carina) and Diamond Muscat.
• 2,736ML* Annual Use Limit supplied through the Merbein Irrigation District & the First Mildura Irrigation Trust which is administered by Lower Murray Water.
• Excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure and well developed structural improvements.
• Soils comprise predominantly red sandy loams which are suitable for a wide variety of horticultural pursuits.
• Located in the well-regarded Sunraysia Region approximately 10* linear kilometres west of Mildura and 187* linear kilometres north-west of Swan Hill (measurements taken from Shaws).
• Benefited by a Mediterranean climate with an average annual rainfall of 284* millimetres (Bureau of Meteorology Mildura Airport weather station).
• Certified organic by ACO Certification Ltd (excluding Shaws)
• ASX listed counterparty for long term offtake
The Portfolio is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 2 September 2021 at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
For further information, please contact:
+61 439 349 977
+61 400 102 439