LAWD (Land, Agribusiness, Water & Development) is pleased to present Blue Hills (The Property). A genuine high rainfall grazing property located on the renowned Southern Tablelands of New South Wales. Blue Hills is a proven livestock breeding platform that offers a productive balance of land classes, secure water resources supported by reliable rainfall, quality working improvements and classical homestead.
- Superbly appointed high rainfall grazing property suitable for sheep & cattle
- Undulating to hilly grazing land, productive perennial grass & clover pastures have supported a conservative carrying capacity of 200* Angus cows in a weaner production system & opportunity fattening of wethers
- Situated in reliable non-seasonal annual rainfall area of 794* millimetres supported by dams with extensive catchments and 1.4* kilometres frontage to the Crookwell River, and two creeks.
- Extensive laneway network and quality fencing allows for labour efficient movement of livestock to the sheds and yards
- Outstanding fully renovated 6-bedroom homestead & cottage set in mature gardens with inground pool & pool house
- Three stand wool shed, sheep yards, cattle yards, machinery shed, hay shed, stables & studio
- Located on the renowned Southern Tablelands being only 44km* from Crookwell & 243km* to Sydney
Being offered For Sale by single stage Expression of Interest closing 14 October 2021 at 4:00pm (AEDT)
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Water Tank