Land Agribusiness Water Development (LAWD) presents Oakdale for your consideration, a well-appointed grazing property of 527.3* hectares located in the renowned Southern Tablelands of New South Wales.
Presenting as a proven grazing platform with a long history of cattle and sheep breeding.
Key Investment Highlights:
- Productive rolling hills rising to the north from the Dunderalligo Creek.
- Dense pasture stands of native perennial grasses such as microlaena and danthonia with naturalised rye grass and a strong sub clover stands, support a conservative carrying capacity of 3,850DSE*. The property has been run in conjunction with the vendor’s adjoining land and livestock are rotationally grazed.
- Superphosphate has been applied biannually at 125* kilograms per hectare. Presenting the opportunity for further stocking rate increases with an increase investment in fertiliser application.
- The property is securely watered by double frontage to the permanent Dunderalligo Creek and Dwyers Creeks, along with numerous seasonal spring fed gullies combined with 19 dams, many which are spring fed and are of good size with extensive catchments.
- Fencing is in very good condition comprising mainly steel end stays steel post and netting, hinged joint and plain wire.
- Working improvements including steel cattle yards and sheep yards, two stand shearing shed, hay shed, machinery shed, workshop and four silos.
Accommodation is provided by the six-bedroom brick veneer homestead comprising with new kitchen, large multiple living areas that has been freshly painted and carpeted.
- The Property is conveniently located 11* kilometres from Bowning, 23* kilometres, 83* kilometres from Canberra and 260* kilometres from M5/M7 interchange in Western Sydney.
- If you are seeking more scale Oakdale shares 2.2* kilometre boundary with the adjoining property Warrawee that comprises 795.2* hectares. Warrawee is also for sale with the same closing date for Expression of Interest. See https://www.lawd.com.au/property?property_id=817952/54-lawrence-lane-yass for details.
Oakdale is for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 21 October 2021 at 4pm (AEDT).