LAWD is pleased to present for sale Wallaroobie, a superb productive grazing property on top of the Great Dividing Range at the headwaters of the Lachlan River.
Key investment highlights:
- Gently undulating to flat arable grazing land
- Securely watered by seven* dams and double frontage to Wollogorang Creek
- Has been utilised as a cattle breeding and finishing enterprise, with an estimated carrying capacity of 2,500DSE*
- Well fenced into 13* paddocks
- Formed all-weather gravel driveway provides access to the sheds, yards and power to an elevated and private building site
- Outstanding working improvements including steel cattle yards and six bay 20* metre x 36* metre machinery/hay shed with enclosed workshop, concrete floor, power and toilet
- Hard to find a better platform to create your country estate only nine* kilometres from Hume Highway, 25* kilometres to Goulburn, 98* kilometres to Canberra, 105* kilometres to Bowral and 182* kilometre freeway drive to Sydney
Wallaroobie is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 28 October at 4pm (AEDT).