'Expect the Unexpected' with this amazing family home with extensive garden and grounds, situated on a very rare 4,000* square metre block with opportunity to subdivide.
From the street the home has a discreet 1970’s presence that truly hides the surprises within. This impressive family home is spread over three levels, with ample living space on the ground floor including two large living areas, well planned kitchen overlooking the glass enclosed sunroom, rear gardens and pool, rumpus room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus shower room and laundry.
The gorgeous kitchen, dining area and living room flows through to the glass enclosed sunroom, overlooking the inground swimming pool, mature gardens and large back yard.
The kitchen comprises an island bench with stone benchtop, providing excellent work surfaces and features electric cooking, wall oven and grill with double sink and loads of storage.
Upstairs is a large master suite and three additional bedrooms. The main bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe. The additional bedrooms all have built-in robes and share the family bathroom and separate toilet. Downstairs there’s a large rumpus room, laundry and the third shower and toilet.
The inviting rear patio overlooks the pool and beautiful private garden with plenty of parking for guests plus a double garage with internal access.
The 4,000* square metre block provides subdivision options, potential for a second dwelling and is ideal for additional improvement and shedding.
Conveniently located on an elevated position two* kilometres to the Yass town centre, 57* kilometres to Canberra, and 242* kilometres to the M5 & M7 intersection, Sydney.
• 4,000* square metre block
• Formal living and dining room and separate glass enclosed sunroom
• Family meals and family room opening onto the outdoor living areas
• Kitchen with quality appliances and stone bench tops
• In-ground solar heated swimming pool
• Highly efficiency ducted heating system
• Two slow combustion wood fires
• Downstairs rumpus
• Spacious laundry and shower room
• Ample storage – built-in robes to bedrooms, two linen cupboards, under-stair storage
• Majestic established lawns and gardens
• Large double garage with remote control door, work bench and internal access to house
73 Ford Street is being offered for sale by private treaty - $1,025,000
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please contact the below personnel:
+61 409 524 901
+61 407 893 935
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room