LAWD is pleased to offer this significant Little River parcel in close proximity to Melbourne's CBD.
The property is situated approximately 46 kilometres south-west of Melbourne's CBD. The site benefits from convenient access to Little River Train Station and the Princes Freeway. The area offers an escape from Melbourne's built-up suburbs with access to villages such as Little River and Lara.
- Significant land holding: 95.84* hectares
- Extensive frontages to Argoona Road of 1,598.24* metres and Martin Road of 482.2* metres
- Zoning: Rural Conservation Zone (RCZ)
- The property is entirely encumbered by Public Acquisition Overlay 7 (PAO7) for the purpose of the Western Grassland Reserve
- The purchaser will acquire the benefit of the land and its improvements until such time that the land is acquired.
- Environmental Significance Overlay (ESO1 & ESO4)
- River Frontage
- Local Authority: Wyndham
- Accessible to Melbourne CBD / Lara / Geelong
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a landholding of substantial scale. Interested parties should obtain their own town planning and/or other advice in relation to the Property’s zoning and overlays and proposed use and development (if any).
The property is to be offered for Sale by Public Auction on Friday the 3rd June 2022 at the later of 12:30pm or the conclusion of the auction for 651 Argoona Road. The auction will be conducted on-site.
For further information including an Information Memorandum on the property, please contact Paul Callanan, Darcy Tobin, Conaill Auty or Peter Sagar.