Daddow Road, Boodarockin WA 6423, BOODAROCKIN WA 6423
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 7,495 ha
LAWD is pleased to present for sale Boodarockin Farm (the Property), a large-scale mixed farming opportunity located in the well-regarded Westonia Shire of Western Australia.
Featuring 7,495* hectares of land all adjoining, the Property is benefited by a mixture of strong fertile soil types and wide-open paddocks.
Key Investment Highlights include:
Please use symbols:
• Boodarockin Farm features a total land area of 7,495* hectares with eleven contiguous lots on ten certificates of title.
• 4,980* hectares (66* percent) indicated as arable.
• A highly productive broad-hectare dryland cropping and livestock grazing opportunity within the tightly held Westonia Shire.
• Currently, 4,315* hectares are planted to wheat and 665* hectares of fallow.
• The Property has demonstrated strong yields, averaging 1.2* tonnes per hectare of wheat (six-year average)
• Structural improvements include a four* bedroom homestead, 400* tonne fertilizer shed, 200* tonne urea lean-to storage, shearing shed built to six* stands with steel yards, 288* square meters machinery shed, five* x 2000* bushel Moylan grain silos and two* bedroom cottage.
• Spray water is sourced from three metered scheme water connections with two plumbed into two 110,000* litre Rhino water tanks. Livestock water from 21* dams.
• Topography is gently undulating, featuring mixed soil types including gravel loamy duplexes, yellow sandy earths, red loamy duplexes and pale deep sands.
• Original vegetation includes salmon gum and mallee woodlands.
• Favourable climate providing an average annual rainfall of 300* millimetres.
• Boundary fencing comprises ring-lock fencing on steel posts. Internal fencing has been removed to align with dryland cropping practices.
• Located in the Westonia Shire, the Property is 27* linear kilometres from Westonia, 36* linear kilometres from Bodallin, 62* linear kilometres from Merredin, 202* linear kilometres from Northam and 285* linear kilometres from Perth CBD. The regional centre of Merredin offers a range of agricultural, business, education and health services.
The Property represents a rare opportunity to acquire a productive operation with scale, located within a tightly held agricultural region.
Boodarockin Farm is offered for sale by Expression of Interest.
For further information, please contact:
+61 448 415 537