103 Mia Mia Road, BROADFORD VIC 3658
- Land is 143.81 ha
LAWD is pleased to present the most substantial future industrial development opportunity within the Broadford Structure Plan, coupled with an adjoining strategic land banking site offering potential zoning upside. The property is located between the Hume Freeway and the State Motorcycle Sports Complex (SMSC). This highly strategic positioning allows for immediate access to the Melbourne to Sydney Freight Corridor along an extensive frontage to the Hume Freeway as well as the opportunity to leverage the SMSC and the motorsport industry within any future industrial development.
Key property features:
• Substantial Scale of 143.81* hectares
• 104.6ha* primed for future industrial development (STCA)
• Situated within the Employment Growth Area of the Broadford Structure Plan
• Prominent frontage of 961* metres onto Hume freeway
• Immediate access to the Sydney to Melbourne freight corridor
• Adjoining the Premier State Motorcycle Sports Complex
• Highly Strategic 39.21* hectare Land Banking Component adjoining the Employment Growth Area
• Prime positioning for future inclusion within the Broadford Structure Plan (STCA)
103 Mia Mia Road is for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 8 December at 3pm.
To obtain further information or to request an Information Memorandum, please contact a member of the LAWD team below.