1539 Wollun Road, WALCHA ROAD NSW 2354
- Floor Area is 520 m²
Looking for a tree change with an outstanding business opportunity here it is.
Freehold Sale, live and work in paradise.
Located in a peaceful serene part of northern New South Wales you will find the Walcha Road Hotel filled with history and charm. Originally established in 1860* the present owners have retained the rich heritage and stunning features you see today.
Always a favourite with the locals especially with groups passing through to the coastal towns the hotel provides a fantastic stopover for coffee, lunch, dinner and takeaway meals.
The hotel consists of three self-contained units available onsite for overnight stays just 15* minutes from Walcha.
One hour’s drive to bustling Tamworth and half an hour to beautiful Armidale you are never too far from the action.
– 1.36* hectares located on a rural block with Surveyors Creek running through it
– Historic hotel over 160* years old
– Good sized bar area with a beautiful timber bar, separate room for meetings or playing cards
– Dining room and separate function room
– Commercial kitchen includes a dumb waiter to bring the food to the top-level dining room
– Fabulous pub meals and A-La-Carte meals
– Two-bedroom residence downstairs with spacious living area
– New roof and major refurbishment completed in 2004*
– The double brick holds the warmth during those crisp winter Walcha days and stays cooler on the balmy summer days
– Enjoy the country experience complete with stunning open fireplaces and snowfalls in Winter
– There are five original open fireplaces all in working order
– Lovely timber decks that capture the morning and afternoon sun perfect for that glass of wine
– 13* foot ceilings, original timber doors and windows
– Paddocks suitable for livestock
– Six water tanks, five 10,000* litres and one 3,500* litres
– Lovely mature shady trees, easy care gardens and frontage to Surveyors Creek
– Open 9:00 am-12:00 pm Wednesday to Saturday and 10:00 am -10:00 pm on Sundays
– Potential to open extra days and to expand bookings
– Potential for group bookings with the Walcha Road Train Station right next door and bus groups
– Liquor and Brewer’s licence
– Mobile phone service and satellite internet
– Walcha Road village and police station located behind the hotel
– Only for sale as the present owners would like to retire
– Fantastic lifestyle for energetic couple or family looking for a tree change
– Price does not include stock, stock on hand will be calculated on exchange
– Act now to secure this rare opportunity
– Land size 1.36* hectares
– Rates $1,911.00* per annum
” Your dream job & lifestyle awaits, all enquiries welcome”