39 Floyd Circuit, CRANBOURNE VIC 3977
- Land is 0.75 ha
LAWD is pleased to present for sale Part 39 Floyd Circuit, Cranbourne, a prime infill medium density development site located within Brown Property Group’s Canopy at Amstel estate, the most sought after community in Cranbourne.
Totalling 7,539 sqm* and benefiting from dual street frontage, this opportunity is one of the last remaining sites of this nature in the most sought-after region of Cranbourne.
Key Property Features:
• Extremely rare opportunity to acquire a medium density infill development site in Melbourne’s supply constrained south-eastern growth corridor
• Ideal positioning within Brown Property Group’s award-winning Canopy at Amstel Estate
• Located on a 7,539 sqm* title with dual street frontage
• Potential yield of up to 40 townhouses (STCA)
• Remaining lots within the Canopy Estate are currently averaging a price of $468,000
• Favourable General Residential (GRZ1) zoning
• Nearby major arterial road/public transport networks including Western Port Highway, Mornington Peninsula Link, Eastlink and Cranbourne Train Station
• Ideally located within Cranbourne which provides an abundance of established amenity including the Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, the Amstel Club and Woolworths Cranbourne West
• Surrounded by a number of primary/secondary schools, parkland & childcare centres
• Situated approximately 43 km* south-east of the Melbourne CBD
The property is for sale via Expression of Interest closing 3pm Thursday 3 November 2022.
Contact Paul Callanan, Darcy Tobin, Henry Burbury or Peter Sagar to discuss this opportunity or to receive an Information Memorandum (IM).