61 Old Hume Highway, BRAEMAR NSW 2575
- Land is 17.31 ha
LAWD and Colliers are delighted to present for sale, via Expression of Interest, “Kamilaroi” Estate 61 Old Hume Highway Braemar NSW, a prime residential subdivision site with close reach to the Sydney metropolitan area.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to capitalise on a prime 17.31ha* Low Density Residential site with and expansive 339.6m* road frontage. The site offers DA approval for 129 residential lots (ranging in size from 451-1,078sqm*)
The approval also includes 2 super lots to the front of the site offering short term income and future redevelopment opportunities to be explored. The historic “Kamilaroi” House and extensive gardens offer a unique entrance statement to the estate.
Don’t miss your opportunity to develop a unique residential project in the prestigious and undersupplied Southern Highlands market.
Key Property Features
• 17.31ha* site in a prominent location featuring a 339.6m* frontage.
• R2 Low Density Residential Zoning.
• DA approved for 129 residential lots. (Lots available from approximately 451sqm to 1078sqm. An average of approximately 650 sqm.)
• Elevated site with predominantly level to steady gradient lots together with picturesque mountain backdrops.
• An additional 2 leased residential superlots to the front (Historic “Kamilaroi” House, gardens and showrooms) offering a range of redevelopment opportunities including residential, childcare and seniors living STCA.
• Short term annual rental Income of $104,106* pa net (front superlots)
• Located in Braemar a major growth suburb close to the Mittagong Rail Station (approx 3.5 kilometres) and prestigious Bowral Town Centre (approx. 7 kilometres)
• A rural lifestyle but yet relatively close to convenient metropolitan Sydney centres (113km* approx. to the Sydney CBD, 77km* to the Liverpool CBD and 60km* to the Campbelltown).
• Large scale approved subdivision in an undersupplied Southern Highlands residential land market.
The property is offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing 3pm (AEST) Wednesday 3 May 2023.
Contact for further details:
Andrew Graham ph 0412 448 455
Joseph Yang ph 0431 301 635
John Carney ph 0434 561 914