63 Single Street, WERRIS CREEK NSW 2341
- Land is 388 m²
Presenting an exceptional opportunity for astute investors, 63 Single Street, Werris Creek is a reliable commercial asset with a fantastic long-term tenant. The property has been occupied by both the New England Credit Union in the nineties and then later the Regional Australia bank for approx. 20 years, with annual lease renewals and current lease through to March 2025. The building has great street exposure and is easily accessible with a large ramp entry. There are several office spaces as well as a spacious shopfront/foyer and storage area.
With a strong rental yield, this property is a great starting point for first-time investors or an addition to a current portfolio.
• Reliable long-term tenants
• Solid rental return $12,278.52 p/a + GST
• Annual lease renewals
• Spacious shop front with air-conditioned offices
• Side storage room with small roller door access
• Two Small kitchenettes
• Great street frontage & easily accessible
• Outgoings $1,350 p/a approx
• Land Size 388.8m2 approx & Rates $2,200 p/a approx