85 Kelvin Park Drive, BRINGELLY NSW 2556
- Land is 2.02 ha
LAWD is delighted to present for sale by Expression of Interest 85 Kelvin Park Drive, Bradfield NSW 2556, an exceptional site with large scale mixed use development opportunity.
The forthcoming Western Sydney airport is well into its construction phase and is poised to bring about a profound transformation in the entire region, leaving an indelible mark for the growth of area. It is part of an ambitious project known as the “Aerotropolis,” which is set to accommodate more than 100,000 homes and a population exceeding 300,000 residents.
The Aerotropolis development encompasses a wide spectrum of opportunities, catering to various sectors including industrial and residential, civil and structural, agriculture and research, medical and pharmaceuticals, educational institutions from schools to universities, aged care facilities, daycare centres, sports and recreational amenities, shopping complexes, and commercial spaces. The sheer magnitude of area’s transformation is staggering.
The subject site finds itself at the epicentre of this transformative development.
Key Investment Highlights:
• Possession of the most strategically positioned high-density residential development site in the Bradfield City, Sydney’s emerging third urban hub.
• Substantial Land Area: 2.02ha*
• MU Mixed-Use Zoning.
• Favourable Floor Space Ratio (FSR) of 2.5:1, enabling a potential floor space of 50,000sqm*.
• Height Allowance of up to 52.5m.
• Prime location close to the Aerotropolis Metro Station, situated within the vibrant Bradfield City Centre.
• Four-bedroom house on-site, offering a source of steady income.
• Significant infrastructure investments in the Western Sydney Aerotropolis, including the Western Sydney Airport, M12 Motorway, Sydney Metro – Western Sydney Airport, Upper South Creek Advanced Water Recycling Centre (Sewage Treatment Plant), Endeavour Energy power installation, and Jemena Gas.
• Anticipated opening of the Western Sydney Airport (2026), Sydney Metro (2026), and M12 Motorway (2025).
The property is offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing 3pm (AEDT) Friday 10 November 2023.
Contact for further information.
Joseph Yang (杨嘉伟) 0431 301 635
Andrew Graham 0412 448 455