Conaill Auty is responsible for the delivery of litigation and development valuation and advisory assignments.
Conaill Auty is an Associate Director in the Melbourne-based Valuations Team who is responsible for the delivery of litigation and development valuation and advisory assignments.
Conaill offers a diverse range of experience across most property types having serviced Private and Government clients in matters of compulsory acquisition for state and local government major infrastructure, public open space and conservation reserve projects.
Conaill’s specialist experience has led to undertaking development valuations for development feasibility, development contribution plans, ratings and taxation, quarry buffers, stormwater treatment assets and school sites.
- Level Crossing Removal Project
- Outer Metropolitan Ring Road
- North East Link Project
- West Gate Tunnel Project
- Western Grassland Reserve Project
- Suburban Road Upgrade Project (Road Widenings)
- Biodiversity Offset Credits value assessments
- Melbourne Water stormwater treatment assets
- Land tax and rating objections for institutional grade development sites
- Associate Member – Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) (Honours) – RMIT University
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice