Darren’s strong work ethic and commitment to his clients have been key to his impressive transaction record.
Darren is a highly experienced property specialist with a particular interest and skills in agribusiness.
Darren’s interest in agriculture was established early while growing up on his family’s mixed-farming property, which ran a large Hereford cattle stud and Merino sheep flock, in addition to producing award-winning wheat crops.
Building on this foundation, Darren has spent more than 15 years building a successful track record selling development sites and investments throughout Brisbane and regional Queensland.
He has worked at leading companies such as Micros and Singapore Airlines, and was most recently an Associate Director at CBRE. In these roles, Darren engaged with a wide range of clients, including developers, funds, listed companies, receivers, managers, and high-net-worth private owners.
Darren’s skills have been regularly showcased at various real estate industry events, conferences and online forums where he has served as a special guest speaker and contributor to panel discussions.
In his role as Director of Transactions at LAWD, Darren brings a wealth of experience, passion, and energy to the table, and is dedicated to helping his clients achieve their goals in the agribusiness sector.
- Masters Marketing Management, Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- Buranda Transit Oriented Development site (Queensland), $51.3 million
- Coorparoo Square Retail Precinct (Queensland), $49.7 million
- Gladstone Central Retail Precinct (Queensland), $20.2 million
- 365 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley (Queensland), $13.5 million
- Montpelier Road Retail Precinct (Queensland), $16.2 million
- Townsville commercial/retail buildings (Queensland), $30 million