Renowned as an industrial specialist, Henry Sayers has more than three years’ experience providing strategic commercial advice to developers and occupiers on varying sizes and scales of industrial assets.
Henry Sayers is a Director in LAWD’s newly established Industrial team based in Melbourne.
Renowned as an industrial specialist, Henry has extensive experience providing strategic commercial advice to developers and occupiers on assets of varying sizes and scales. This has included land sales, subdivisions, multi-unit developments, pre-leasing, warehouse sales and leasing to both occupiers and investors across Melbourne’s southeast corridor.
As a former practising solicitor, Henry’s strong commercial acumen, combined with his excellent relationship skills, enables him to negotiate and structure transactions that deliver benefits to both selling and buying parties.
His tertiary qualifications in both law and commerce, with a major in accounting, means Henry has impeccable attention to detail which he applies to all transactions.
- Certificate IV in Real Property Services (Real Estate) – Real Estate Academy 2021
- Diploma of Management, Business Services – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology 2012
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia – Law Institute of Victoria, High Court of Australia 2007
- Bachelor of Laws, Corporate Specialisation – Bond University 2005
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Accounting – Bond University 2005