Josh Ledingham brings more than eight years’ professional experience, along with a background of practical on-farm knowledge, to his role as a rural property specialist.
LAWD Director, Josh Ledingham, has more than eight years’ experience specialising in rural and agriculture real estate transactions and property valuations.
Josh grew up on his family’s dryland cropping enterprise in northern New South Wales, however now resides in Western Australia and is an integral member of LAWD’s Perth office. His practical on-farm experience and self-motivation were the key drivers for Josh’s successful career in agribusiness and in rural property valuations, and transactions.
Throughout his career, Josh has built a strong reputation as a detail-oriented specialist in dryland cropping and irrigation properties, as well as the grazing and horticultural sectors throughout Australia.
He brings positive energy to the broader team and to his trusted relationships with clients.
- Bachelor of Urban Development, Majoring in Property Economics and Spatial Science – Queensland University of Technology
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer New South Wales, South Australia, Northern Territory, Victoria
- Registered Valuer Queensland, Western Australia
- Real Estate Certificate, Queensland and New South Wales
- Stock and Station Certificate, New South Wales
- Wallam & Roydon (NSW) – $28.4 million
- Paradise Creek Station (NSW) – $23.5 million
- Grainfields (NSW) – $16.3 million
- Oodnadatta (NSW) – $24.5 million
- Inverell Station (NSW) – $10.641 million