Lukas has an outstanding track record of success having been involved in several of Victoria's most significant projects.
Lukas Byrns is a Director of Development Transactions & Advisory at LAWD, and brings a wealth of experience spanning more than 23 years in the property sector. Prior to his current role, Lukas held senior acquisition and development positions at some of Australia’s leading property organisations, including Mirvac and Stockland. He was also Head of Metropolitan Markets at Cushman & Wakefield, where he led several significant development site transactions.
Lukas has been involved in the planning, development, and delivery of several of Victoria’s foremost projects, and has an outstanding track record of success across middle and inner ring development sites, infill townhouses and investment properties, as well as build-to-sell and the emerging build-to-rent apartment markets.
He also has extensive experience in acquisitions and the divestment of properties that require complex negotiations, and specialist expertise in structuring suitable partnership arrangements.
Lukas holds a Bachelor of Business Property (Property Investment) from RMIT, as well as a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
- Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) – Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Bachelor of Business (Property Investment), RMIT University
- 397-411 Albert Street, Brunswick – $41m
- 194 Lorimer Street, Docklands – $20.5m
- 6-34 High Street, Preston – $14.04m
- 36 High Street, Preston – $5m
- 5-7 Inverleigh Street, Hawthorn – $4.4m
- 51 Surfcoast Highway, Torquay – $2.15m
- Waverley Park, Mulgrave – $1b+
- Beacon Cove, Port Melbourne – $1b+
- Allisee, Gold Coast – $300+m
- The Melburnian, 250 St Kilda Road – $250m+
- Tooronga Village, Tooronga – $250m+
- The Heath, Heatherton – $200m+
- 2-4 Yarra Street, South Yarra – $200m+