Patrick offers a unique perspective on specialised sales and stakeholder management, making him a valuable contributor to LAWD’s next generation of leaders.
Patrick Kerr is a Sales Executive in LAWD’s Melbourne-based Agribusiness Transactions Team and has built an impressive track record of selling freehold and investment grade assets across Melbourne and its surrounding regional areas.
Prior to joining LAWD, Patrick worked within commercial real estate, where he obtained experience in securing and selling for numerous private investment families. Establishing himself as an accomplished performer during the early years of his career, Patrick brings an array of exceptional leadership and negotiation skills to the business.
With family roots in the agriculture industry, Patrick has a wealth of knowledge in specialised sales and stakeholder management, making him a valuable addition to the LAWD team. He was also a senior AFL player at the Carlton Football Club prior to commencing his real estate career.
Patrick holds an Agent’s Representative Certificate from REIV, as well as a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Agent’s Representative Certificate – Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)
- Unit 12, 410 Princes Highway, Noble Park North ($4.75m)
- 15 & 17 Bedford Street, Collingwood ($3.72m)
- 433-7435 Melbourne Road, Newport ($3.25m)
- 28 Niagara Lane, Melbourne ($2.50m)
- 6 Akuna Drive, Williamstown ($2.45m)
- 74/76/78 Paperbark Drive, Doveton ($1.80m)
- Level 1, 233-235 High Street, Kew ($1.55m)
- 802/803, 488 Bourke Street, Melbourne ($1.3m)