With over 15 years’ experience in property sector, Paul Callanan has secured exceptional results on behalf of his clients and transacted more than $5 billion worth of real estate throughout his career.
LAWD Director, Paul Callanan, has 15 years’ experience in the property sector and has held senior positions with several global real estate agency firms. Based in Melbourne, Paul draws on a diverse and finely honed range of skills to deliver outstanding results for clients. He has extensive experience across various disciplines such as transactions, valuations, real estate advisory and consulting.
Throughout his career, Paul has transacted more than $5 billion worth of real estate including many strategic greenfield development land holdings of significant scale. With experience in consultancy and as a qualified valuer, Paul has structured complex transactions requiring a sophisticated and innovative approach. He also specialises in highest and best-use analysis and discounted cashflow modelling.
Paul’s extensive master planned community and greenfield development expertise has been instrumental to his success in delivering outstanding results for clients. He has also forged trusted relationships with many large-scale corporate and private developers.
- Bachelor of Business (Property Economics) – GMIT
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Certified MRICS Valuer
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) – Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Clyde Major Town, Clyde – $61.50 million
- 75 Stewarts Lane, Beveridge – Reported as $125 million
- 690 Western Port Highway, Cranbourne West – Reported as $150 million plus
- The Grove, Tarneit – $202.5 million
- Aura Community (Queensland) – in excess of $150 million for a 50 per cent share
- Donnybrook Road various – $150 million plus
- 1568 & 1580A Thompsons Road, Cranbourne East – $60m plus
- Harpley Town Centre – $18.5 million