Peter Sagar brings 30 years’ experience to his role and has been involved in some of Australia’s largest development site transactions.
Peter Sagar is a founding Senior Director of LAWD with more than 30 years’ experience in senior roles for market-leading property organisations.
Peter has been involved in facilitating some of Australia’s largest development site transactions, which collectively account for more than 15,000 hectares of development land across the nation. He has also been responsible for transacting many of Australia’s most significant greenfield development sites and major portfolios.
Throughout his esteemed career, Peter has built trusted relationships with C-Suite corporate and private developers, as well as an extensive network of influential relationships throughout Australia’s property development sector.
Peter has a detailed understanding of the real estate and property development landscape and the necessary experience to deal with major, sophisticated and complex transactions across multiple asset classes. He is well-recognised as a trusted advisor to clients, with expertise in strategy, transactions, negotiations and due diligence, property development, distressed property and property valuation.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – Certified Practising Valuer
- Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate) – Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Bachelor of Business (Property Valuation), RMIT University
- Bachelor of Business (Business Administration), RMIT University
- Lensworth Portfolio (National) including Highland’s at Craigieburn – $905 million
- Cloverton (Victoria) – Development Agreement – end value $1 billion+
- The Grove (Victoria) – $202.5 million
- Aura Community (Queensland) – in excess of $150 million for a 50 per cent share
- Donnybrook Road, Victoria (various) – $150 million+
- Mt Atkinson, Victoria – end value $1 billion+
- Beveridge (various) – $180 million+