Tim Corcoran brings more than 12 years’ experience to his role of LAWD Director, complemented by a lifetime of on-farm expertise.
LAWD Director, Tim Corcoran, has more than 12 years’ experience selling rural property across New South Wales and eastern Victoria. Complementing Tim’s extensive sales experience is his on-farm expertise gained on his fifth- generation, family-owned mixed farming property west of Boorowa on the South West Slopes of New South Wales.
Tim’s market knowledge, combined with decades working in agriculture and agribusiness, helps Tim bring a genuine understanding of both vendors and buyers’ expectations, especially when taking complex rural assets to market.
Throughout his career, he has sold agricultural assets spanning mixed farming, cropping, grazing, dairy, cotton irrigation, forestry, horticulture and poultry. Significantly, Tim was responsible for selling one of Australia’s most iconic pastoral houses, Tubbo Station, located in the New South Wales Riverina District, at Darlington Point.
- Licenced Stock and Station Agent, New South Wales
- Licenced Auctioneer
- Systems Agriculture (HAC)
- Bachelor Agricultural Business, Charles Sturt University
- Tubbo Station (New South Wales) – more than $40 million
- North Billabong (New South Wales) – $13.4 million
- Cowl Cowl and Wyadra (New South Wales) – $100 million
- ACE Dairy Portfolio (Victoria) – more than $50 million
- Wigg Dairies (Victoria)