Trish Brewer brings 15 years’ experience in residential, rural lifestyle, farm and rural subdivision sales and has been directly involved in more than $200 million worth of sales in the past five years.
LAWD Director, Trish Brewer, brings 15 years’ experience in residential, rural lifestyle, rural and lifestyle subdivision sales to the team.
Based in the Capital Region, incorporating the Australian Capital Territory and the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales, Trish has been directly involved in more than $55 million of residential, lifestyle and rural asset transactions in the past twelve months.
Throughout her career, Trish has focused on fostering positive client relationships and offers expert advice and insights into the property market to both vendors and buyers. In the past five years, Trish has been involved in more than $200 million of transactions.
- Licenced Real Estate Agent – New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory
- Stock and Station Certificate – New South Wales
- Merrimba, Barton Highway, Yass – $12.4 million
- 512 Connells Lane, Jeir – $2.5 million
- Weaverally, Blakney Creek – $1.4 million
- Birradilli Lane, Murrumbateman – $3.3 million
- Elise, Blakney Creek – $2.407 million
- Ceradale, Murrumbateman – $2.072 million
- Moorbys Lane, Yass – $875,000
- 677 Mulligans Flat Road, Sutton (New South Wales) – $4.4 million
- 103 Geall Road, Cuttagee – $2.440 million
- 1350 Cooks Hill Road, Yass (New South Wales) – $1.1 million
- Francsdale, Yass River – $1.480 million
- Marian Vale Estate, Marulan (New South Wales) – $6.5 million