16 Haidee Street, BENDEMEER NSW 2355
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,023 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
Welcome home to 16 Haidee Street, Bendemeer where you will enjoy the country life but be within 30 minutes of bustling Tamworth.
This lovely homely cottage renovated and updated with a surrounding deck overlooking the beautiful mountain views.
Transit to Tamworth is an easy drive on a great highway and can easily be done daily.
Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and the main bedroom has an ensuite, there’s no need to share the bathroom.
Situated on a half-acre block, there is plenty of room for kids and animals.
• Three bedroom, two bathroom, two car shed
• All bedrooms have built-in robes
• Both bathrooms have been renovated & the main bathroom has a bath
• Wainscoting on all internal walls
• Timber floorboards & carpet in the bedrooms
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven & a dishwasher
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Town water
• Two car lock-up shed with power
• Wood heater & reverse cycle split system
• New York laundry tucked away in a cupboard
• Surrounding timber deck great for that afternoon glass of wine overlooking the surrounding mountains
• French doors from living area & main bedroom onto the deck
• Fully fenced perfect for kids & pets
• Two minutes to Bendemeer Post Office, Service Station & Historic Hotel
• Only minutes to the General store
• 30 minutes easy drive to Tamworth
• Daily buses including school buses
• Primary School & Preschool
• Bendemeer is located halfway between Sydney & Brisbane & on the beautiful McDonald River
• Garbage pick-up weekly
• Land size 2,023m2 & Rates approx $2,000 pa