2 Perkins Street, QUIRINDI NSW 2343
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 658 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Flat House Category
Have you been looking to start your property investment journey? Look no further, with an exceptional return and solid tenancy history, 2 Perkins Street, Quirindi will get your foot in the door.
658sqm residential land, within five minutes to Quirindi’s main street the property is situated on the Northern side of town with access to public transport and walking paths into the town centre.
the property consists of three bed sitter style units, all of which are currently tenanted.
Each unit Includes:
• Modern kitchen, with private laundry facilities
• Recently painted internally
• Hard-wearing vinyl flooring
• Storage area
• Private bathrooms consisting of shower, vanity and toilet
• Tenancies fixed until May 2023
• Opportunity to continue with long-term tenancies or explore short-term options
• Combined gross rental return of 7.8%
• Current levied rates per annum: $3,663.68
Quirindi is quickly establishing itself as a hub for Agritourism and with the thriving regional centre of Tamworth within an hour, and Sydney approximately four hours driving, this is the perfect opportunity to enter the property investment market or expand your existing property portfolio. Quirindi offers facilities such as Primary schools, an excellent high school, day care facilities, gym and health facilities all with the pace of regional NSW living. To arrange your private inspection, please contact Jess Slade on 0400 861 184