22 Riverview Street, TAMWORTH NSW 2340
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 664 m²
- House House Category
If location is important to you then put a tick beside 22 Riverview Street, nestled in a quiet street close to all facilities.
Lovely three-bedroom weatherboard home on a large block overlooking rural paddocks.
Walk to the centre of Tamworth in ten* minutes due to the home’s superb location.
Beautiful polished original floorboards and high ceilings create additional airflow.
Original large-size sash|double-hung windows that create light-filled rooms and that homely feeling we are all looking for.
– Large three-bedroom home two with built-in wardrobes
– Refreshed bathroom with separate toilet and single-car garage
– Original floorboards throughout, no carpet
– Ducted evaporative cooling and a gas log fire heater
– Brand new kitchen with dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space
– Freshly painted inside with new blinds and light fittings
– Excellent tenants in place paying $400 per week | fixed term until July 2024
– Updated rental appraisal of $450* per week
– Rural views from a covered area behind the single-lined garage that could also double as an extra living area
– Fully fenced yard suitable for children and pets
– Established fruit trees abundant with oranges and lemons
– Land size 664* square metres
– Rates $2,200* per annum
“Great entry-level home for the first home buyer or investor”