29 Susan Street, KOOTINGAL NSW 2352
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 745 m²
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Kootingal, the perfect choice for first-home buyers, downsizers and investors alike. You will feel right at home in this neat three-bedroom brick and tile home, featuring a spacious family room at the front of the home with a slow-combustion woodfire providing warmth in the cooler months. The kitchen features an electric oven and cooktop with a breakfast bar suitable for both dining and food preparation space. The property has a large backyard with a rural outlook as well as an undercover patio area perfect for a family BBQ and entertaining.
Kootingal has everything you need from the local public school to medical facilities, a great pub, butcher and a grocery shop.
– Three bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Spacious open-plan living area
– Bathroom with shower and separate bathtub
– Large backyard with undercover entertaining area
– Single lock-up garage and garden shed
– Wood fire heating
– Currently tenanted with reliable tenant paying $350* per week
– Rates $2,088 p/a* and land size 745m2
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure a solid investment with a tenant already in place or a great first home.