96 Arthur Street, MANILLA NSW 2346
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,375 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
LAWD is pleased to present 96 Arthur Street, a federation home in the heart of Manilla retaining all the grandeur of its original 1921 architecture.
Framed in enchanting gardens, the double brick home is set to captivate you with its charming period features including patterned high ceilings and cornices and polished floors throughout.
With three sizable bedrooms, the master includes extensive built-in wardrobes an original fireplace and the addition of a spacious sunroom that can be utilised as a home office, nursery or transformed into a large walk-in wardrobe for those seeking extra storage space. The second bedroom equally as large also features built-in bookcases, a fireplace and direct access out onto the north-facing verandah.
The expansive formal lounge is complete with a large slow-combustion fireplace and captivating bay windows. The Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen has been updated with an electric oven and gas cooktop whilst keeping the character of the original woodfire stove which although it is no longer functioning adds to the historic ambiance. The bathroom has received an upgrade whilst leaving plenty of scope to renovate in a contemporary style for those wishing to do so.
The home’s magnificent garden offers an array of native and exotic plants interspersed with a large variety of fruit, indigenous and flowering trees. The vegetable garden is complete with an array of seasonal herbs and vegetables with converted grey water and a rainwater tank.
Offering a step into a prized bygone era blended with some current-day comforts, 96 Arthur Street is the perfect place to call home.
Summary of Key Features
– Endearing period home set forward on a 1,375* square metre parcel of land, with subdivision potential subject to council approval
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, original fireplace and adjoining sunroom
– Separate laundry with a second outside toilet and outdoor garden shower
– Sprawling permaculture gardens with meandering pathways, an array of fruit trees, seasonal herbs and vegetables
– Rainwater tank, converted greywater, new 3kW solar system and solar hot water
– Large shed that could be converted into a studio, garden shed, shade house and large concrete slab for further shedding options