LAWD in conjunction with Nutrien Harcourts Goondiwindi is pleased to present for sale Kalanga Aggregation, an irrigated and dryland cropping powerhouse, being offered for sale by a Two Stage Expression of Interest closing, 4:00pm (AEST) 30 July 2021
Scale & Production:
Spanning 12,840* hectares, Kalanga Aggregation has a proven production history with both irrigated and dryland cotton, sorghum, wheat, barley, chickpea and mung beans. Kalanga Aggregation comprises the amalgamation of six main holdings, known as Wahroonga and Gamut Lea, Brooklyn, Kalanga, Fraser, Whynot and Milkami. Kalanga Aggregation also includes a grain handling facility at the nearby town of Bungunya and two vacant town blocks in Toobeah.
Located in the renowned Border Rivers Region of Queensland, 60* linear kilometres west of Goondiwindi, a major hub of the Border Rivers district and situated on the floodplains and terraces of the Macintyre River.
Kalanga Aggregation is benefited by significant water entitlements, multiple sources of water and on-farm water storages that underpin its operations and the ability to proactively manage forward production. These include supplemented regulated water allocations, unsupplemented water allocations, water licences and overland flow licences.
Some 3,544* hectares of developed, irrigable area.
Some 23,432* ML of on-farm storage (ring-tanks); and - Additional temporary storage of up to 25,000* ML within surge areas, designated fields, sumps, etc.
Volume of water take/capture:
- Up to 50,706* ML allowable water diversion in a single year under a combination of:
- 8,956* megalitres Volumetric Limit (VL) of tradeable unsupplemented allocations on the Weir River, MacIntyre River and Callandoon Creek;
- Overland flow licences with a total maximum account limit of 41,750* megalitres;
- 388* megalitres supplemented/regulated allocations
- Plus 562.8* megalitres/day water harvesting licences without annual extraction limit
Kalanga homestead, five bedroom
Brooklyn homestead, five bedroom
Five worker cottages
Self contained farm office
Workshop & Chemical Shed
- Three storage sheds
- Three grain silos 115* tonne capacity
- Three seed silos, two 15* tonne and one 25* tonne
- 142,000* litre fuel storage
Bungunya Grain Storage:
- 5,000* tonnes of storage in two x 2,500* tonne silos
- Two x 45* tonne quick fill silos
- 100* tonne per hour pit
- Vertec gas grain dryer with elevator
- Metal clad shed with concrete floor
- Gravel hardstand
Kalanga Aggregation is being offered for sale by a Two Stage Expression of Interest closing, 4:00pm (AEST) 30 July 2021
For more information on this opportunity please contact:
Director | LAWD
+61 433 160 413
Real Estate Manager | Nutrien Harcourts Goondiwindi
+61 427 374 441
Senior Director | LAWD
+61 439 349 977