LAWD and Stonebridge Property Group are delighted to present for sale Clyde Major Town Centre, 1625 Ballarto Road, Clyde VIC, a major shopping centre development opportunity occupying 26.2 hectares* of prime town centre land opposite the future Clyde Train Station.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
· 262,300 sqm* major mixed-use development site, 48 km* south-east of Melbourne CBD
· Designated as a Major Town Centre site within the Clyde Creek PSP
· UDF permits 40,000-50,000 sqm* of retail & 40,000-50,000 sqm of commercial (STCA) in the broader major town centre
· Convenient access to South Gippsland Highway & metres to the future Clyde train station
· One of Australia’s fastest growing regions – MTA population estimated at 54,730 (2021), forecast to increase 5.6% p.a. 2041^
· Rare opportunity to control the entire town centre core in one title
· Flexible settlement terms available
^Source: Location IQ
The site represents the last chance to acquire the most significant retail development opportunity in the south-east growth corridor of Melbourne.
The Clyde Major Town Centre is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 10 November 2021 at 5pm (AEDT). To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact LAWD or Stonebridge Property Group.
0414 843 854
0478 652 468
Stonebridge Property Group:
0438 098 805
0422 764 137