Gemfields Portfolio, EMERALD QLD 4720
- Land is 4,386 ha
Land Agribusiness Water and Development (LAWD) and Ray White Bundaberg are pleased to present for sale the Gemfields Portfolio (the Portfolio), an established macadamia orchard and irrigated cropping opportunity, benefited by further development potential and substantial water entitlements.
Comprising approximately 4,386 hectares, the Portfolio comprises two non-contiguous landholdings known as Gemfields (779* hectares) and Cypress and Bauhinias (3,607* hectares), situated at Emerald in the diverse Central Highlands region, an area highly regarded for a variety of agricultural pursuits.
Key investment highlights include:
• Comprising a total land area of 4,386* hectares across two non-contiguous holdings known as Gemfields (779* hectares) and Cypress and Bauhinias (3,607* hectares), are predominantly utilised for high yielding crops including cotton and cereals (wheat), as well as featuring an established 455* hectare macadamia orchard.
• Extensively developed to irrigation, including 728* hectares of laser levelled flood irrigation, 125* hectares of centre pivot irrigation and 80* hectares of dryland cropping, with the balance utilised for grazing purposes.
• Supported by a substantial volume of Medium Priority water allocations (6,090* megalitres), multiple water storages and access to a high-quality irrigation delivery system.
• Excellent structural improvements include multiple machinery sheds, workshops and storage sheds as well as substantial residential infrastructure.
• Future growth opportunities include potential to further develop 916* hectares of plantable land to either macadamia, pecan, citrus or table grapes.
• Substantial opportunities exist to also expand the portfolios flood irrigation area, predominantly for the purposes of cotton production.
• Close to commodity processing facilities, including cotton gins at Emerald (Queensland Cotton and Louis Dreyfus Company), grain receival sites at Emerald (Graincorp), walnut and pecan processing facilities at Toowoomba (Stahmann Webster), as well as macadamia processing facilities at Bundaberg (Marquis, Macadamia’s Australia, Steinhardt).
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
+61 433 160 413
+61 419 714 039
Jim Mullett – RAY WHITE (conjunctional agent)
+61 428 871 799