BROOME WA 6725
- Land is 2,906,483 ha
LAWD is pleased to present for sale the Kimberley Cattle Portfolio, a large-scale grazing opportunity comprising approximately 2,906,483* hectares of pastoral lease and sub-lease land, located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
· Breeding, backgrounding and finishing enterprise supported by irrigated fodder production, carrying a Droughtmaster/Brahman cross herd
· Seven pastoral leases (1,828,682ha*), five sub-leases (924,325ha*) combined with an agistment agreement over 153,475ha*, operated as a single large-scale portfolio
· Typically carrying 45,000* to 50,000* breeders.
· 210* hectares is developed to centre pivot irrigation with approval for an additional 294* hectares, underpinned by 9,500* megalitres of groundwater.
· Well-watered by multiple bores supplying dams, tanks and troughs.
· Located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia with the whole portfolio set within a 350* kilometres radius.
LAWD is offering the Property to market for sale by Expression of Interest closing at 12pm (AWST) on Thursday 9 November 2023.